Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mama Mia Eat Some Meatballs: Playing with Food

I am such a big pasta person and one of my all time favorite movie scenes is on Lady and the Tramp when they end up kissing because they were sharing pasta....(need to add that to my bucketlist!) Haha so this kind of inspired me to make something with meatballs but I was in the mood for lasagna and so what did I do.....I put them together ;) haha it was one of the messiest weirdest looking things I have ever seen but all of that didn't matter because it all ends up right where it's suppose to be...in my tummy ;) The best part about cooking up this concoction was doing it with people I love. Me and my sisters rolled up our sleeves and put on our aprons and set to work, but in the end it turned out to be throwing spaghetti sauce and cottage cheese everywhere and getting down and dirty in meatballs and noodles. All while listening to Christmas music......All in all I think I'll sell my recipe to Olive Garden and leave my mark on the world....haha probably not but one could only dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment