Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Christmas Present Is a New Bumper: Car Wreck :(

Everyone has their nightmares of getting in a car wreck; we see or hear about them daily, and some of us are unfortunate enough to be in one and experience them first hand. Saturday morning was just another day in this good old holiday season. I left early to go do a little shopping before I went to work. I was stopped at a light, and started to pull forward when the car behind me rammed into me, then sped off....Hit & Run! I am just so grateful that I have a family who cares about who came to my rescue and knew what to do, and the kind police officer who was there to help us. I have a new found respect for the police force and am grateful to them and their families...I walked away with only a few bumps and bruises and only a few scrapes on my car. The only bummer is that I can't shut my trunk, so it'll be hard to hide my christmas shopping in there haha....To be honest compared to other wrecks I've seen I'll take it! This was definitely not on my bucketlist of things to experience in life, but in a way I'm grateful for this experience and the things that I learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment