Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hymns of Thanksgiving

I love this time of year and it allows for so many opportunities for us to uplift others and to be uplifted ourselves......This year I decided to do something I had never done before and that was to sing in a choir....but for some reason I couldn't just stick with a good ol' church choir I had to go BIG....haha go big or go home they say......So this year I participated in the Hymns of Thanksgiving choir...it was one of the most AMAZING experiences of my life! Singing hymns of thanksgiving and praise to God, there's nothing like it in this whole world! How many people can say that they've sang on television with an orchestra? Not many, but I can.......if there's one thing I can now mark off my bucketlist it's singing in a choir, but I hope that this not a one time only deal, I hope to continue to work on this talent and to make beautiful music not only for my God, but for the people around me, and my own family someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment