Monday, November 14, 2011

Cars+Popcorn = Awesome Times

I have never been the best cooker, no matter how much I love to eat food, I just always seem to mess up recipes that others perfect everytime. However I have found that when you cook with friends, family, or whoever, it not only provides opportunities for great conversation, but in my book two heads (or more) are better than one so fewer mistakes are made.....or you just make the other person do all the strenuous things and you stir ;). One of my goals in life is to be able to as good of a cook as my mom, grandmothers, and aunts, and I have no doubt that one day I will......but it's easier said than done. Tonight I attempted to make caramel popcorn........if I were to write a summary of that experience, I would have to said success with a burnt wrist haha! Haha I made it while talking to a friend and watching Cars 2 , a movie that talks about being yourself and being yourself best self, just like good ol'e Mator.....So I might not be the best cook in the world, but as long as I'm the best me no matter what I think my future husband, family, etc. can overlook a burnt meal :) Ka Choi!

No comments:

Post a Comment