Life is a gift...Every moment is precious, and tells a story. Many people create a bucketlist, or a list of things they would like to do in they're life...For me everyday is a bucketlist, sometimes planned other times it's a surprise, but whatever it is, I embrace it and make the most out of everyday. :)
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Purpose of This Blog
I have wanted to start a blog for the longest time, but I didn't have anything to blog about....till now! I was inspired by the movies "A Walk to Remember" and "The Bucketlist". Each mentions about creating a bucketlist; a list of things to accomplish before you die, such as skydiving, dancing in the rain, break a world record, so on and so forth. However, I believe that everyday is a bucketlist that we create without us even knowing! Life is a gift and every moment is priceless, and each moment is a piece of a puzzle or a chapter in our story. This blog is my bucketlist; the things I hope to do my AND the things that I am doing everyday to build the person that I am or a chapter in my own story. Never take any moment for granted, even in the times when things aren't all laughs and giggles. However, life wouldn't be as much fun if we were doing it alone, that's where YOU come in :) I love to be uplifted by the stories of others, and the ideas you have. :) When we put our heads together nothing can stand in our way :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment